Last updated March 9, 2013
Thank you for your interest in our show calves, bred heifers and mini aussies. We try to keep our website updated.
Feel free to contact us anytime. Information is at the bottom of the page or email us
We will be glad to email more pictures. Thank you for your time.
About Our Ranch
- Check out some of our new 2013 club calf prospects on our Show Steers page! Please keep looking back for updated pictures.
- We sell on first come, first serve basis but we are happy to hold a calf with a deposit.
- We are located 70 miles south of Jackson Hole, Wyoming; 2-1/2
hours southeast of Idaho Falls.
- Our cattle are moderate framed, easy fleshing angus crosses.
- Our weaned calves average 550-650 lbs. by mid-October.
- Our market calf projects finish out around 1200 to 1400 pounds.
- We raise EXTREMELY gentle cows.
- All calves we sell are weaned, gentle, halter broke and started on grain.
- Here are some comments from our customers.
- "...Our weigh in went great! We were told our steers were some of the best behved all day. :) " Brenda- Casper, WY
- "The steers are doing awesome. Tipton named his Teddy and he weighed 854. We are so excited!!! Kylie has named her steer Cowboy and he weighed in at a whoppin 898. I do believe we are well on to a very good looking steer. She is extremely happy with him. Tipton loves Teddy very much too." -Amy Wilson –Jackson, WY
- "The calves weighed good, handling them is easy as can be they just follow us around with no problems. For us those are heavier calves at this time of the year and they have been getting about the same rations food wise that our previous calves have gotten. So they are putting the weight on well, also they are growing well, height wise and thickening throughout." Will-Jackson, WY
- "He is growing very well. And is very calm and nice." Tyler-Jackson, WY
- "Zoe's is very tame and she leads him just fine...Both look great, with lots and lots of hair. " Brenda
- On a phone call, "Just weighed in our steers. They are looking really nice. They weigh good and have only been on hay!" Brennan-Blackfoot, ID
We believe 4-H beef projects should be enjoyable, safe and not scary. The lessons our youth learn through their projects reach far beyond the show ring. They instill responsibility and confidence that carry over into many other aspects of their adult lives.
Our calves are handled from birth, quiet and love to be scratched. They are hormone-free and are pasture-raised. Most of our cows are artificially inseminated. Our ultimate goal is to make quality, safe, economical calves.
We strive to keep a balance between performance ability and economical gain. To join our herd a momma cow must have certain qualities: easy to handle, easy-fleshing on grass only and moderately framed. This fleshing ability carries through to the calves to make the beef projects economical. Our cattle consistantly rate a 6-7 body conditioning score "all year round" on nothing but summer pasture and grass-mixed hay in the winter. We feed our cattle less than the average rancher and yet our cattle maintain their body condition!
About Our Mini-Aussies
- Our 2012 puppies are all sold. If interested about a future pup, please email or call us and we'll let you know when our next litter comes.
- We have a 5 year old pure-bred red merle stud male, Tom, for service.
- Tom spends much time outside with us on the ranch and is never kenneled.
- Tom is great around people and very tolerant of other dogs. He is well mannered, compliant and is seldom tied up.
We use him as a positive influence on other dogs.
Please email us or call. If we answer No Hassle Auto Glass, don't be surprised, that is our other business.
Wyoming Show Steers ☀
Eric and Laura Marincic ☀
23 Snowmobile Lane ☀
Cora, Wyoming 82925 ☀