Last updated April 14, 2015
Thank you for your interest in our show calves and heifers, bred heifers and grass-fed beef. We try to keep our website updated.
Feel free to contact us anytime. Information is at the bottom of the page or email us
We will be glad to email more pictures and information. Thank you for your time.
About Our Ranch
- Check out some of our new 2017 club calf prospects on our Show Calves page!
- Here are some comments from our customers.
- "...Our weigh in went great! We were told our steers were some of the best behaved all day :) " Brenda - Casper, WY
- (First weigh in) "The steers are doing awesome. Tipton named his Teddy and he weighed 854. We are so excited!!! Kylie has named her steer Cowboy and he weighed in at a whoppin 898. I do believe we are well on to a very good looking steer. She is extremely happy with him. Tipton loves Teddy very much too." Amy - Jackson, WY
- "The calves weighed good, handling them is easy as can be they just follow us around with no problems. For us those are heavier calves at this time of the year and they have been getting about the same rations food wise that our previous calves have gotten. So they are putting the weight on well, also they are growing well, height wise and thickening throughout." Will - Jackson, WY
- (Day of arrival) "Mayce is really excited to get started. She already wants to wash him and brush him. When we got home she was leading him around. Thanks again. Kim - Douglas, WY
- "Zoe's is very tame and she leads him just fine...Both look great, with lots and lots of hair. " Brenda - Casper, WY
- On a phone call, "Just weighed in our steers. They are looking really nice. They weigh good and have only been on hay!" Brennan - Blackfoot, ID
- "Yes-long trip, but worth it! Cole is very happy with the steer named Zuess. He has been feeding him cake out of his hand and spending time with him. What a change from our past calves, which were pulled off the range. I think Zuess will make 4-H a lot more enjoyable this year. Thanks again." Fred - Riverton, WY
We believe 4-H beef projects should be enjoyable, safe and not scary. The lessons our youth learn through their projects reach far beyond the show ring. They instill responsibility and confidence that carry over into many other aspects of their adult lives.
Our calves are handled from birth, quiet and love to be scratched. They are hormone-free and are pasture-raised. Most of our cows are artificially inseminated. Our ultimate goal is to make quality, safe, economical calves.
We strive to keep a balance between performance ability and economical gain. To join our herd a momma cow must have certain qualities: easy to handle, easy-fleshing on grass only and moderately framed. This fleshing ability carries through to the calves to make the beef projects economical. Our cattle consistantly rate a 6-7 body conditioning score "all year round" on nothing but summer pasture and grass-mixed hay in the winter.
Please email us or call. If we answer No Hassle Auto Glass, don't be surprised, that is our other business.
Wyoming Show Steers ☀
Eric and Laura Marincic ☀
23 Snowmobile Lane ☀
Cora, Wyoming 82925 ☀
307-859-8619 ☀ cell:307-360-8628